четверг, 6 апреля 2017 г.

Birthday Cooking ft So Suzy stamps

Hello there, crafty friends!
So glad to share with you my Birthday card I've made for So Suzy blog using their stamps. What type of cards do you make oftener? Me... "Have a nice day" type and of course Birthday cards. Do you cook for your birthday dinner of prefer going out? We cook and cook alot. This card is all about it :)




This card is super tiny, just 9*10,5 cm. I like these cards, they look special to me.
I used: 

So, here're some steps:


I cut out the circle in the panel. 


Prepared my images. Colored them with alcogol based Chameleon pens. Stamped the part with dough twice to change it a little bit and draw dough of a bigger size.


Drew some more dough, colored it the same way and stamped the sentiment on top.


Cut off all the excess and adhered the part with colored rolling pin on top of non colored.
And here's what we have. Finished card! 




Thank you so much for stoppping by! Have an amazing day!
~ Olesya Kharkova.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий