понедельник, 3 апреля 2017 г.

Cup of tea? или Сладкие мечты

Hello there!
Do you have this unexplainable love of cups ( or other cooking utensils) and sweets stamps? I do have. And this love is super strong. My fantasy goes far far away with these stamps. And today I'd like to show you a card I've made for my fave manufacturer so far - Lesia Zgharda.  I also prepared a small tutorial on it, you can find it at LZ blog.
-------------------------------------------------------
Всем привет!
Спешу показать вам открытку с моими любимыми чашками и сладостями от ТМ Lesia Zgharda. Все подробности по открытке и небольшой мк можно найти в блоге производителя вот тут. 




The sentiment in a cup here says Sweet Dreams.


I colored all the elements with alcohol based Chameleon pens and wax based Chameleon Color Tones pencils.
 --------------------------------------------------------------------
Все изображения раскрасила спиртовыми маркерами Chameleon и восковыми карандашами того же производителя.



Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an amazing day!
~ Olesya Kharkova. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Спасибо всем большое за внимание! Отличного дня!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий