вторник, 4 апреля 2017 г.

Egg-cellent morning

Hello there!
I'm overwhelmed with projects I've already made and try to post once a day but it seems I have to make more posts to get rid of that huge pile of ready projects 😁 
Soo, today I'd like to share with you a card I've made for my Chameleon team, the theme is Easter. We don't make gifts or cards to celebrate it, present only dyed eggs and Easter cake. But I love the way my foreign friends celebrate it and I decided to make a card.


I used here different brands: Lesia Zgharda stamps and Lawn Fawn sets.
Lesia Zgharda SET OF 4 STAMPS "SPRIG OF APPLE BLOSSOM" {FL119B} 
Lesia Zgharda A SET OF STAMPS "BIRD" {FA090}
Lawn Fawn Love 'n breakfast set  ( sentiment)
Lawn Fawn Baked with Love set (eggs)
Colored all the images with Chameleon alcohol based pens.
All the details and some more pics you can find over at Chameleon blog along with downloadable step out instructions to this card.
Thank you so much for stopping by! 
~ Olesya Khakova
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий