понедельник, 12 июня 2017 г.

Make a wish card

Hello there!
I'm back with a cool card I've dreaming to make for a long time. My first trying inlaid technique and I love it so much :) This card I've created specially for Chameleon blog, where you can find the downloadable instructions to it. Happy news, I'm a design team member at Chameleon for another year. My dear team, I'm over the Moon ❤❤❤


Supplies:

  • 10x10cm card base
  • Stitched square die
  • Holiday shapes die by SSS ( I cut all the stars and hearts apart to use them separately, that was a tough task but now I have them separated 😁)
  • Bubbly stamp set by Penny Black
  • Chameleon pens
  • Carstock Quotes Stack by DCWV
  • Salty Ocean, Chipped Sapphire distress inks
  • Clear sequins







Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an amazing day!
~ Olesya Kharkova
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий