четверг, 8 июня 2017 г.

Mom's birthday card

Hello there!
So glad you've joined me 'cause I'd like to share with you a card I made specially for my Mom on her Birthday. She liked this type of cards, with lots of dimension and paper flowers flowers. So she calls them dimensional :) I tend to make snth smth simple looking ( but not simple making ☺) cards but some times a year I make these card specially for my Mom and Granny.




Will some of you recognize yourself if I say that I've bought Prima Marketing paper pad and I'm stingy with using it :)) but not this time. My Mom is my treasure and I've made a card for her with this very Prima Marketing Tales of You and Me collection. Oh those colors: pale ash-pink, dusty purple, a bit of purplish brown. My love. 


I used some sheets for panels and die cuts. I also used here my diy rose in the centre of the card.  I was completely inspired by Gosia Jonaszek (Petunia Art) style in cardmaking and stole some bits and pieces of her view for my own card 😊




Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an amazing day!
~ Olesya Kharkova.
P.S. Я не знаю, остались ли еще русскоговорящие читатели у моего блога, если да. то отзовитесь, скажите, нужен ли вам перевод или и так все понятно? Заранее спасибо.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 комментария:

  1. остались, читаем. Но в принципе можно и без перевода )))

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. только сегодня про тебя думала))) Спасибо, что остаешься где-то рядом :)

      Удалить
    2. ну я себе не враг - такую красоту пропускать ))

      Удалить