суббота, 2 сентября 2017 г.

So Suzy stamps: September Release !

Hello there, dear stampers!
Today is a big day for So Suzy stamps company and for me personally - September Release that is Christmas themed. I swear, it was my dream to draw Christmas and winter related stamps for so long ( i have a dream also for Halloween, but it's another story :p) and thanks to Vicky ( the owner of So Suzy ) my dream has come true. You can't imagine how happy I am this very moment when you all, dear friends, are looking at all those designs. I drew lots of images this time and so proud to be in this team as Terri Burston has also drawn several stamps. What a team! ❤

So now I'd like to share with you my card for your inspiration. Let the Christmas fun begin! :)



I stamped the 👉 Poinsettia 👈image twice to make a layered flower. Adhered the second layer with some foam tape. Colored with alcohol Chameleon pens and sprinkled with white acrylic paint. If you want to get very small splatters - use a very small brush.

Фото Justine Hovey.


I also prepared a white card base and panel out of patterned paper with scarf print, several snowflake die cuts and a silver mirror circle. There was also a piece of red ribbon behind the scenes.


Here are some close-up photos.





The design team has prepared a snowball of Christmas inspiration with our new release. And my heart sings every time I look at our DT projects! Please welcome to So Suzy blog for more beautiful cards. 
💃And now the sweetest part of this blah-blah post :) the presents for you, dear crafters!💃

Фото Terri Albro Burson.

Here are those free gift stamps!


Фото Олеси Харьковой.

I so hope you've got inspired! Have an absolutely amazing day!
Hug you tight!
~ Olesya Kharkova
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий