понедельник, 14 августа 2017 г.

Wedding congrats card

Hello there!
Sometimes it feels that wedding cards can only look like flowered bed but I'd like to show you a different variant of a wedding congratulation card.
I love autumn and autumn themed cards, by accident our family friends have their wedding this autumn and i'm a bit tired of flowers this summer ;)) so one brilliant idea has come to my mind)) autumn is associated with bright colorful leaves and berries, so why not make a wedding card with those leaves, looks different, agree?



I made this card for Chameleon blog where you can find downloadable instructions to this card with a full list of used supplies. One thing I want to mention that all the coloring was done with alcohol Chameleon pens and some accents with Chameleon colored pencils.





I love this card so much, it looks so different in comparison with usual wedding cards, I also glad that I was abla to make this card without using flowers))
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an amazing day!
~ Olesya Kharkova
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 комментарий: