пятница, 27 октября 2017 г.

Masculine birthday card

Hello there!
I heard that many of crafters were struggling with masculine designs for their cards. I don't think that it's a big problem to make a masculine card as long as you don't think that all men cards should contain gears, or smth with techy feel, you know. For me masculine cards are the same as feminine without flowers of course and they can be the same bright and cheerful.
My friend ( a man) had his birthday a couple of months ago ( yes!! belated card) and I know for sure that he needs a very cheerful card to lift him up ( that apathism sucks).


I like my Distress Oxide inks so much but never tried Tim Holtz's favorite demo techniques with bright inky puddles. It turned out interesting. I was waiting for my parcel with all the rest Oxides to come and decided to mix Oxides i had with several regular Distress Inks. I was careful not to make mud out of it and the result was very pretty.
I used:
Seedless Preserves Distress ink


I love making double shaker elements on one card, it looks very attractive.


I also like small sentiments that fit even a small square frame like this. The entire card measures 10x10cm. Love this size so much :) so you can imagine how small this sentiment is. It's Birthday stamp by Crackerbox stamps.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a nice day!
~ Olesya Kharkova
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 комментария: